Before you purchase this course, please make sure you 1) meet the eligibility requirements and 2) read the unconditional guarantee and the refund policy at the bottom of this box.
The program is open to practitioners in any profession who are trained and licensed to work with emotional trauma and distress, or with the emotional aspects of illness or injury, or with any kind of mental health problems. This program assumes a reasonable level of counseling skill. The following degrees and or job specializations are required.
1) Masters’ degree level or higher licensed mental health professionals (psychologists, social workers, counselors, MFTs, LMHCs, addiction counselors)
2) Psychiatrists and physicians
3) Nurses with an MSN specializing in psychiatric nursing
4) Certified addiction counselors (bachelors level) who have at least 3 years full time experience counseling addicts
5) Licensed acupuncturists or licensed chiropractors (You should already have experience and counseling skill dealing with client’s emotional issues.)
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria, contact Alyson D’Alessandro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-380-2448.
7 DAY UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE AND REFUND POLICY
Purchasing this amazing EFT course is 100% risk free with ACEP’s unconditional guarantee. The refund period is limited because of the length of the course. Therefore, if you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, contact us within 7 days after the class starts and we will refund 100% of your money. No refunds will be processed after 7 days.