Get ready to learn a powerful mind-body method that can help your clients heal more quickly and easily.
At the end of this training, you'll be able to start using EFT with your clients.
What you'll get:
- Online, live practice sessions with a trained facilitator in small groups, so you get great coaching.
- Video and audio files to study at your own pace.
- Transcripts to help you review and highlight key points.
The program is intended for practitioners in any profession who are trained and licensed to work with emotional trauma and distress, or with the emotional aspects of illness or injury, or with any kind of mental health problems. This program assumes a reasonable level of counseling skill.
The following degrees and/or job specializations are required.
- Masters’ degree level or higher licensed mental health professionals (psychologists, social workers, counselors, MFTs, LMHCs, addiction counselors)
- Psychiatrists and physicians
- Nurses with an MSN specializing in psychiatric nursing
- Certified addiction counselors (bachelors level) who have at least 3 years full time experience counseling addicts
- Licensed acupuncturists or licensed chiropractors (You should already have experience and counseling skill dealing with client’s emotional issues.)
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria, please contact Alyson D’Alessandro at email@example.com or 484-380-2448.