Emotional Freedom Techniques Professional Skills 1
EFT PS1Summer 2023 Begins June 12
Get ready to learn a powerful mind-body method that can help your clients heal more quickly and easily. At the end of this training, you'll be able to start using EFT with your clients.
What you'll get:
- Online, live practice sessions with a trained facilitator in small groups, so you get great coaching.
- Video and audio files to study at your own pace.
- Transcripts to help you review and highlight key points.
ACTIVE ACEP Members save 10% off this course. Contact [email protected] or 484-380-2448. (The two-payment option can't be combined with the member discount.)
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The program is intended for practitioners in any profession who are trained and licensed to work with emotional trauma and distress, or with the emotional aspects of illness or injury, or with any kind of mental health problems. This program assumes a reasonable level of counseling skill.
The following degrees and/or job specializations are required.
- Masters’ degree level or higher licensed mental health professionals (psychologists, social workers, counselors, MFTs, LMHCs, addiction counselors)
- Psychiatrists and physicians
- Nurses with an MSN specializing in psychiatric nursing
- Certified addiction counselors (bachelors level) who have at least 3 years full time experience counseling addicts
- Licensed acupuncturists or licensed chiropractors (You should already have experience and counseling skill dealing with client’s emotional issues.)
If you are unsure if you meet these criteria, please contact [email protected] or 484-380-2448.
Continuing Education This course is eligible for 15 hours of CME /CNE /CE More details
Once you purchase the course you, will get an Email with a link to sign up for your small group session. (There are also links on the thank you page and in the welcome section the course.)
7 DAY UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTEE AND REFUND POLICY Purchasing this amazing EFT course is 100% risk free with ACEP’s unconditional guarantee. The refund period is limited because of the length of the course. If you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, contact us within 7 days after the class starts and we'll refund 100% of your money. No refunds will be processed after 7 days.
Check available small group zoom sessions here: EFT PS1 Summer 2023 Schedule